Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The accepectance is the answer A.A book 417- 420

Alcoholism is a disease, not a moral issue. People drink out of compulsion. Sobriety was not a matter of will power.

Fear proved to be the key to the drinking problem .

Stop living  in the problem /live in the answer or solution.

Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today .

When I am disturbed, it’s because I find some  person, place, or thing or situation-some fact of my life.

 I can't find  seem to  find serenity, until I accept that  person, place or thing or situation as be exactly the way it supposed to be at this moment .

Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in God world by mistake .

I need to concentrate not so much on  what needs to be changed in the world as of what needs to be changed in me and my attitudes .

Shakespeare said ,"all the world is a stage in all the men and women are merely players ". He forgot to mention that I was a chief critic. I was always able to see the flaws in every person in every situation .

Acceptance has taught us that there is a bit of bad in the best of us and a bit of good in the worst of use .

We  are all children of God and  we are  all equal .No better or no worse then any one else.

When I complain about me or about you ,am complaining  about God’s” handiwork ? . Am  I saying that I know better than God ?

Accept life on life’s terms .

Expectation and serenity are inversely proportional

Let go  let God.

Fear in faith inversely proportionally. The more faith you have the less fear .

rediscovered by: Sott
Typed by Mikey B

No comments:

Post a Comment